Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Comments


:iconpereiratree:
Pereiratree Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2014  New member
Amazing art work! Inspiring! :)
Reply
:iconbeaudeeley:
beaudeeley Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2014  Professional Digital Artist
Why thank you kindly! :::-)
Reply
:iconinfinityfractals:
infinityfractals Featured By Owner Oct 9, 2014
wow so cool
Reply
:iconovinaso:
Ovinaso Featured By Owner Sep 6, 2014
unbelievable incomprehensible by the 10% used part of my brain, i'm guessing you figured how to use the other 90%, greetings on a brilliant artistic gallery
Reply
:iconlittleman48:
littleman48 Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
Your work is reminiscent of the Godhead Equation . The masculine and feminine. soul energy of the universe. BRILLIANT! Absolutely beautiful , yet sci-fi enough to be cool ad well . Have a very Merry Christmas, and a blessed 2013!
Reply
:iconelestela:
elEstela Featured By Owner Mar 14, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello! How are you?? I have written a journal about manuals of artistic anatomy and have left a few links with the most interesting images of every part of the human body... Maybe you are interested in seeing it. Greetings from Valencia!!
Reply
:iconjorsburn:
Jorsburn Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2011
I have zero idea of how people work with fractals or even what they are. I would love for you to give me a brief explanation. please.......
Reply
:iconbeaudeeley:
beaudeeley Featured By Owner Oct 29, 2011  Professional Digital Artist
Sorry. I didn't see this comment until just now!
Fractals are self similar geometries and one way of thinking about them is by imagining numbers on a graph. Numbers are plotted on the graph and some values go outside the limits of the graph and some stay on the page as it were. Different colours are given to the numbers that 'escape' at similar rates and patterns can be seen as a result. One of the most fundamental fractals the 'Mandelbrot Set' is mathematically defined as z = z squared + C.

Most fractal programs start off with a default/preset fractal which can serve as a starting point and you can change numbers in the formula for the fractal to change how it looks. Most programs also allow the changing of the position, zoom, viewing angles and colours. Advanced fractalling(?) involves creating your own formulas or mixing one or more formulas together (hybrids) to find new and different types.

The images above are 3d fractals (you might be more used to seeing 2d fractals). 3d fractals have been around about as long as 2d fractals but in recent years a group of mathematicians and fractal enthusiasts at fractalforums have succeeded in nutting out the maths and then making software to make a wider variety of 3d fractals which is why there has been a surge in the popularity of fractal imagery of late. Hope that helps!
Reply
:iconlou-in-canada:
Lou-in-Canada Featured By Owner May 3, 2012   Traditional Artist
that is interesting to see en explationation about fractals. Maybe you should make a short explanation in a deviation, that way people can fave that info :D
Reply
:iconwildberrypassion:
WildberryPassion Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student Photographer
Are all these the iterations of just one simple equation, or is each fractal defined by an individual mathematical formula?
Reply
Add a Comment: